Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) technology is changing the way dentistry can be delivered. Bay Star Dental is committed to providing the highest quality care, and we’re proud to introduce the Vatech CBCT 3D Smart into our practice. This technology allows our team to view and diagnose individuals like never before. Traditional 2-D X-rays still have a place in dentistry, but 3-D imaging can allow for improved planning, earlier diagnosis, more efficient treatment, and it’s pretty cool!
Quick – Comfortable – Effective
- Vatech 3D Smart images are highly detailed.
- Vatech 3D Smart scan only takes 18 seconds, which results in significantly less radiation exposure than the traditional CT scanners.
- Dr. Xuyu Zhang can analyze the position and orientation of critical structures, like nerves, teeth roots, previous implants, the sinus, and nose, helping to make implant placement as accurate as possible.
- With this advanced imaging technology, we are able to ensure the long-term stability of your implant better than ever before.
- We can focus on your desired aesthetic outcome throughout your entire treatment process.